Sunday, June 3, 2012

Babies at the Park–Kidco Peapod Travel Bed/Tent

One of the challenges I’ve had to face this year now that I have two kids, is how to deal with a small baby on a sunny day (or windy day) at the park.
We had bought a Kidco Peapod Travel Bed to use while traveling for Gordie (which so far he thinks is a really stupid idea). We haven’t used it for that yet, but it’s been perfect for baby Nicole when we’re outside.
åSC_0038
It can reduce the wind, keep her protected from bugs and out of the direct sunlight. It folds up pretty easily and quite small and if you leave the inflatable mattress at home, it’s pretty light too. There’s no toy hooks, but I’ve found that you can hang some toys along the door pretty successfully.
åSC_0037    åSC_0041
I’ve even managed to use it with two small babies.
DSC_0440
This review was not sponsored in any way, it is just a product that I currently enjoy and thought some other people might find useful.


I got my Peapod Travel Bed at http://www.bobebe.com/ (Market Mall location). I've also seen them at Toys R Us -http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12734924.

2 comments:

  1. you advertise for Kidco Peapod Travel Bed/Tent, but has no sales outlet in Calgary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not advertising for them, just sharing a product that I like. Anyway, I bought mine at http://www.bobebe.com/ (market mall location. I've also seen them at toysrus http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12734924

    ReplyDelete